With 10 to 12 November 2017 planned business mission of small and medium enterprises of the Udmurt Republic to Finland.
the Event is timed to the organization of two international exhibitions: the forestry and wood industries Metsämessut 2017 and agricultural products ELMA 2017.
The business mission is held in order to facilitate the search for foreign partners and obtaining export orders for supply of goods, works and services, as well as the establishment and development of trade relations between Russian and foreign companies.
For participants will be arranged:
- B2B meetings with potential partners, negotiations with representatives of companies, demonstration of presentation materials, product samples and discussion of conditions of collaboration;
pin-business exchange; visits to relevant foreign companies;
- search of partners, adaptation of presentation materials, export consulting.
Main participants: the timber and wood processing enterprises, farm households and livestock farms. During a visit to the exhibitions you will be able not only to offer its products to foreign partners, but also to discuss the possibility of import of technologies.
The export support center of the Udmurt Republic undertakes the following charges:
1) transfers during the business mission;
2) translation (if necessary);
3) the organization of exchanges of contacts, meetings, round tables;
Travel and visa (Schengen visa required) expenses (travel, accommodation, meals) will take on the enterprises - participants of the business mission.
The number of participants of the business mission are limited.
If you want to participate in the business mission, the scan application signed by the head of the company should be sent to the email email@example.com
for More information You can obtain in the export support Centre by phone (3412) 655-079. Contact person - Tatyana Korepanova.
We will call you back within the hour