ALL-RUSSIAN COMPETITION OF THE BEST PRACTICES AND INITIATIVES FOR SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF CONSTITUENT ENTITIES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Aim of the competition
To identify the best practices and initiatives for socio-economic development, which proved their efficiency in the subjects of the Russian Federation and municipalities, contributing to the improvement of the business climate and increasing the investment potential of the territories.
1. The identification, selection, description and reproduction of successful practices and initiatives aimed at solving socio-economic problems in the territory of subjects of the Russian Federation.
2. The creation of tools to support best practices and initiatives for socio-economic development in the scale of the Russian Federation.
3. Public involvement in the implementation of the best practices and initiatives for socio-economic development, increasing the citizens ' satisfaction with the socio-economic conditions.
the application of the participant, provided for the Competition must contain the following materials:
- Notification of participation in the Competition, drawn up on the proposed form.
- Project summary – brief description of the nature and results of the project in the selected party's nomination.
- Description of the project and the corresponding recommendations.
Presentation in Microsoft Power Point format, not exceeding 10 slides, in addition to the information referred to in subparagraph 2 of this section that contains information about the leader and project team, as well as prospects for the development of the practice.
- Confirmation with the description and results of the implementation of the practice (Project), signed by the head of the regional branch of one of the leading business associations or by the head of the regional branch of the Russian public movement "people's FRONT "FOR RUSSIA".
Acceptance of applications is carried out in the period from 15 June to 15 September (inclusive).
Applications for participation in the competition should be sent to the address of the Agency in the appropriate Federal district. A necessary condition for the confirmation of the description and results of implementation of each of the presented practices in the application signed by the head of the regional branch of one of the leading business associations or the head of the public chamber of the Russian Federation.
The results of the competition will be presented at the Russian investment forum in Sochi in February 2018. The contest practices-finalists will be finalized and placed in the unified information space - "Store the right decisions", are designed to scale successful practices in all subjects of the Russian Federation with the support of the Federal bodies of Executive power in the format of "turnkey solutions".
Detailed information can be found on the ASI website: https://asi.ru/investclimate/practices_sed/