The heads of commercial organizations, individual entrepreneurs and representatives of the scientific community are invited to a conference on 18 and 19 October 2017.
The business Ombudsman in the Udmurt Republic together with the regional branch of the Russian popular front, the Institute of Economics of growth they. Stolypin and the Udmurt state University 18-19 October 2017 to hold the conference "the Creation of job in high – growth strategy for Russia."
The purpose of the Conference is organization of a broad public debate on the topic of high-tech jobs in Udmurtia. Need to identify "points of growth" of the economy of our Republic, to discuss the potential creation of productive jobs and the main problems hindering the growth of labor productivity.
October 18, from 10:00 to 17:00 hours will be held 4 strategic session: "Industry", "Agriculture", "Transport and communication", "Construction", designed to create proposals for the acceleration of economic development of the Udmurt Republic in the priority kinds of economic activities by raising labor productivity, including the creation of productive jobs.
Participants in the strategic sessions will be experts, business representatives, scientific community and public authorities.
October 19, from 10:00 to 12:00 hours plenary session will be held. it will take part:
– Alexander Svinin, first Deputy Chairman of the government of the Udmurt Republic;
Alexander Prasolov, business, ombudsmen in the Udmurt Republic;
– Natalia Vasileva, the co-Chairman of the regional branch of the Russian popular front in the Udmurt Republic;
– representatives of business, scientific community, state authorities, local self-government bodies, mass media.
Location strategic sessions October 18 – the Scientific library of Udmurt state University (Izhevsk, street of Lomonosov, d. 4B). Meeting and registration of participants of the strategic sessions will be held in room # 307 (3rd floor).
To participate in strategic sessions until 14:00 hours on 12 October 2017 to apply any of these methods:
through online form (to the specified registration e-mail address will receive a message-a reminder with information about the conference)
– by sending a completed application form for participation in the strategic sessions of the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
– by phone (3412) 78-10-44 and communicating information about the participant (surname, name, patronymic, position, organization, experience, and short statements on the "points of growth" in labor productivity, contact details and name of the strategic session, which wish to participate).
Venue of the plenary meeting on 19 October – the Assembly hall in the 1st corps of the Udmurt state University, Izhevsk, Universitetskaya str., 1, building 1 (3rd floor).
To participate in the plenary session to 14:00 hours October 17, 2017 to apply any of these methods:
through online form (to the specified registration e-mail address will receive a message-a reminder with information about the conference);
– by sending a completed application form for participation in the plenary session of the e-mail address email@example.com
– by phone (3412) 78-10-44 and communicating information about the participant (surname, name, patronymic, position, organization and contact information).
the conference Program
On all questions to address by phone (3412) 78-10-44 – Commissioner on protection of entrepreneurs ' rights in Udmurt Republic.
We will call you back within the hour